Sunday 25 April 2010

In response to Stella tilemachou

http://stellatilemachou.blogspot.com/2010/03/telling-lies-with-integrity.html

We must learn to tell the truth as much bitter is. The truth is very important in relationship between people”

Hi Stella tilemachou

I read your blog and I understand where your point lies and yes I do agree that people should tell the truth because it is a key concept within a relationship, but what if you have to tell a lie to protect the other persons feeling or even tell a lie because you know that by telling the truth might cause you to loose the special person in you life. So I do agree to your opinion to a certain degree but I believe that sometime a little lie is needed in people’s lives because not everyone is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment