Thursday 22 April 2010

In response to Kams Blog Of Randomness

http://random-kam28.blogspot.com/2010/03/smoking.html

If i was a smoker, which THANK GOD i'm not, i would give myself a BIG SLAP so that it would make me realise what a FOOL i am for wasting my money and destroying my health on 'FAGS'”

I just don't get it.....why do people smoke? If it's to kill yourself won't it be easier just to jump off a building, or get hit by a bus? At least it wouldn't be slow and painful!!!”

Hi Kam

I understand why you think smoking is pointless and I can explain to you why people smoke. There are many reasons why people smoke to act cool, stress and relaxation. For me personally I smoke because I enjoy it and it relaxes me when situation gets bad, it comforts me and it helps me concentrate. I also know that it is effecting my health and I know smoking will slowly kill me inside, but the fact is I enjoy it and it helps me when times are hard, to put it blunt it gives me closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment